Sunday 25 May 2014

wife to be ?????

The criteria should have to be my future HUSBAND

everyone want to be a wife, to be mum.. ;p ..
even ME too, wanna be a wife..get the man that can take care of me in any situation..
wanna be my man??then there a few criteria that u should have 
  • Mature - of coz u should!! so then if anything happen we can solve it maturely .. U will be part of my life babe..
  • Funny - be the one that can put smile on my face no matter how mad i am, someone that can make me laugh like i am talking with my BESTIE
  • Respect me - i don't want the one that always use HARSH words!! hate it, treat me with respect then i will respect u too
  • Romantic - all girls want it.. ;) ;p
  • Love me unconditionally - love ME, ME and ME only!! ;p .. i dont like to share my man with anyone else..  
the MOST  important is he will guide me, be a good husband for me and be the best dad for my kid.. lastly, he will hold my hand and bring me to JANNAH with him.. thats all enough for me

No comments:

Post a Comment